Friday, February 10, 2023

Apparently it's a Weird Week

Apps, Aura, and weather all acting very strange this week. Thankfully, the long arms are not. They are behaving very well. 

Here's what's on DW this morning...

Bernadette's Halloween Whimsy
Before you judge me, I received this AFTER last Halloween, so I'm not that far behind on tops. I'll probably work this most of today and maybe throughout the weekend. I'm going to do some ruler work and custom spiderwebs in the borders.

I worked on Barbs quilt last night after finishing Martha's and have the first row in. A lot of starts and stops in the hand embroidered area. 

Here's what I put into Martha's quilt yesterday...

A large open swirl
It looks great on both the back and the front of the quilt; remember, this is a two sided quilt so I needed something generic to make both sides look good. No, that is not computerized. I drove entirely. 

The sun is trying to peek out, but we had freezing rain, blustery winds, and a light dusting of snow last night. The area schools are closed because there is a nice sheen of ice all over the roads. And everything else. I rescheduled my nail appointment this morning because I was stressing about having to go out in this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...