Wednesday, February 15, 2023

What is Happening?

The first thing a parent wants to hear is about a shooting at the very college their kids attend. Thankfully, we were pretty much on the phone with the kids when the incident took place. We knew they were safe. But what about all those other students? Parents/Grandparents? Victims and those still fighting for their lives. I'm not sure what's going on out there in the world to cause the [too] many shootings in the U.S.? 

Let's move along to more positive things. Barbs third quilt is done, yet still on the frame. I had to wait for the markings to dissipate before removing it. Bernadettes second quilt is done, but as soon as I finished it I moved over to Barbs quilt. It's still on the frame as well. 

This morning will be removing, trimming, billing, and then folding quilts. 

One of 12
One of the blocks in Barbs quilt I had to share with a little more positivity than what the world is dealing with right now. 

We'll be thinking of those at tonights rock vigil and for those who have a long road ahead healing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...