Monday, February 13, 2023

Farm Girl Vintage II

I love doing the Farm Girl blocks. It's not the same thing over, and over, and over again. That's pretty much what I did after long arming on Saturday. Bernadettes quilt is 3/4's done and Jim knocked his day out fairly quickly so he was home most of the afternoon.  

Here's what I did most of the weekend...

Not sure why the apple looks like that in this pic

Yeehaw...work boot

Let's eat!
I have the next block cut out should I get to that sometime this week. Bernadettes quilt should be finished by the end of today. I'll work another row in Barbs quilt and then I have a quick thing to get onto the frame before loading another customer top. We have sunshine this morning. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...