Saturday, February 4, 2023

I Had A Thought

I'm trying to figure out a way to set a camera onto the long arm so folks can see me quilting throughout the day. I've 'talked' to a number of folks to see how this is best accomplished. It's just a thought and I know that when I watch others quilt it's kind of soothing and mesmerizing at the same time; like looking at the flames around a campfire. 

Most of yesterday was working on Jodie's first quilt (the one on DW). Here's what's going into it...

Can you even see the straight-line quilting in the blocks?
I would have gotten more done, but had a [new] customer call and asked if she could bring over a top. That makes eight quilt tops in two days. 

I didn't work on Bernie at all yesterday, but did come up with some drawings on the iPad for some ideas on the Drunkards Path blocks in Jodie's second quilt. But here's what I've have into both the borders so far from the previous night...

Love the texture!
Last night was errand night. We're preparing for Jim to leave for a week and took advantage of a good stopping point in my work. The Spartans play today so I'll be in the studio most of the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...