Monday, February 27, 2023

Post Retreat

I love going to retreats. I guess I should otherwise I shouldn't be going, right? I get so much piecing done and get my current WIPs closer to being finished. Here's what I was able to accomplish...

I started with this one.
This needed blanket stitching, binding, and a hanging sleeve put on. Check. All Done!
This one was next
This was left in block format when I left the retreat back in January. Now it's ready for long arming. 
Puff!
This only had four rows done when I left the retreat in January. It still needs a backing and then to be tied, but it's at least put together. 
For the book worm
This was in pieces when I left the November retreat and found it in the pile. It's now ready for the long arm.

And then I was out of WIP's except for Farm Girl Vintage. I was able to construct five more blocks and now I'm at the half-way point on those. I'll not start anything major until all of them are done. 

It'll be good to get back on the big machines today. I miss both the guys and I think something like a retreat is just the thing needed to recharge batteries. 

I'll be working on Debs and Lindas quilts for today. I'm not expecting any customers; we have a winter storm coming in and should think my day should stay pretty clear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...