Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Another (Nearly) Week

 Yep, it seems like the weekly thing in the summer is what the blog posts run. 

Getting Ready for a Quilt-Along

This is a nine patch I'm making for a quilt-along with Natalia Bonner beginning in September. A panel could have been purchased instead of having to make the actual quilt top, but I'm a rebel and am choosing to make my own top. Not to mention, the panel is VERY expensive. And, I'm making it bigger; more usable!

Hey! This is actually one of mine!

The Angela Walters Build-A-Quilt from 2018-19 is now complete. Two years? That's not bad, right?

Small Project Sunday

A cover for Lilo was needed and Pieces of Thyme had just the project when I shopped on Saturday. Isn't this just one of the cutest machine covers?  

On to customer quilts. 

Linda's Hockey Quilt for her 7-Year old grandson. 

Pat's Charm Square Nightmare (her words, not mine). :-)

Pat's will be completed today. I have another few on their way, but until they show, maybe (just maybe), I'll get to throw another one of mine onto the frame. HA! As soon as I utter the words, I'll jinx myself. 

Haven't posted Hazels cute face in a while. She says, "Good morning everybody." 

Still kinda sleepy this morning



No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...