Tuesday, August 4, 2020

It Has NOT Been A Week!

My last post WAS indeed a week ago. I have been quilting. Honest. I have. 

Ummm...problem?

I can see from the first couple of passes we are going to have some issues

T-Shirt quilts are different beast altogether. This particular one did not have stabilizer on the back of either the t-shirts nor the border. But it's finished and being delivered downstate today. Hopefully she'll understand the four tucks and the finagling I had to do with it. 

A Cute Little Double Wedding Ring Wallhanging

This is actually one of mine. I haven't a clue what exactly I'm going to do with it, but I was waiting for a specialty thread to arrive for one quilt, my new iPad to arrive for another (I'm going to customize the top instead of quilting the individual blocks and need my iPad to sketch my plan before starting to mark the quilt top itself), and so found the time to slip this little cutie in between those. 

The one below came in yesterday and because I'm still waiting for the iPad, and, of course, the specialty thread came in yesterday after this one was loaded, will quickly do this for Emily before loading Cathy's specialty thread piece. The iPad won't be here until Thursday.

Emily's Yellow Brick Road which will get a wandering flower motif throughout

We have to head downstate later today for another one of Jims dentist appointments. So quilting much today isn't going to happen, but I can get a little started before we actually have to leave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...