Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Progress

After meeting with a customer yesterday to pick up her quilt, I was able to load and start the t-shirt quilt for Joanne. This one is going to be a challenge as it has no lining on the t-shirts and they aren't behaving very well. 

After working on that top for most of the day, the evening found me making, pressing, and trimming the corner triangles for the Stack and Whack Kaleidoscope top. I have all the squares made now and just need to start joining into rows.

Stack and Whack Kaleidoscope blocks

Mom is coming over today and working on her change of address stuff. The kaleidoscope blocks are right up her color alley and I'll see if she likes it. If not, maybe this will be the next DeGroot reunion quilt? 

Since mom is coming over today, I'm not sure how much progress I'll make in the studio. Her visits vary in length and sometimes we end up taking off for whatever we find interesting to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...