Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Good Discussions

Our lake has been lowered because of the flooding that occurred two months ago. We have a 41 foot "beach" now and a lot of baby trees occupying the new situation. Not to mention weeds and other undesirable things growing. After talking to our township supervisor for 45 minutes this morning, learned that we are indeed, supposed to get our lake back. Sometime. But that's good news that was worth the extra time.

Meanwhile, I'm behind schedule, but here's what happened yesterday. 

Mickey's Sunbonnet Sues

I have half of Mickey's quilt completed. Hopefully I'll get that finished today. I worked on my scrappy stars for one of the new tops I'm constructing, and then moved along to working on this new mask.

Go Green! Go White!

It doesn't look like the masks are going away anytime soon, so I made one that really counts.

After the mask, I started drafting the paper piece templates for the next row in the Sugaridoo quilt along. Each row is different and this one is foundation paper piecing. 

I've noticed pictures haven't been as forthcoming as per the usual. Not sure why? Maybe because life seems to be going by faster than normal. I have plenty of things I should be showing and need to get better about snapping my progress on "film". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...