Monday, July 20, 2020

Getting Sewing In When I Can

After reunion, Jim booked a crapload of appointments for us last week. I had to tuck some piecing in whenever I could, but didn't get long enough stretches in to do any long arming. Today is mow day, so I'm hoping to get some long arming in before I jump on the mower this afternoon.

We were able to get this new sewing table erected during the week for my little HQ Stitch machine. The machine has been named Lilo and didn't Ben do a wonderful job making it?

Lilo's new table

Ben is my middle son, who when called upon, does projects like this for mom, despite having three kiddos under the age of four, one of which is a newborn. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...