Monday, July 27, 2020

Hurdles

It wasn't hurdles so much we had this weekend, just lots of away-from-the-house time. Saturday was a complete wash. On the road and downstate all day long. 

I did manage to get three backings from The Hen House while downstate. We were actually there during normal business hours to be able to shop a little and catch up with old friends. 

Yesterday was a recharge afternoon. Errands and shopping in the morning. But I did manage to get another little bit of sewing in before leaving; working on the Stack and Whack Kaleidoscope top. 

In our travels this weekend, I had two [more] people ask about the long arm and what exactly it is that I do. Since DW is currently naked, thought I'd grab a pic of him to show how big he is to better explain to folks the machine I sling around for hours.

A good pic of DW naked

One of the kaleidoscope blocks 

This morning customers are coming to pick up (Sue L.) and then I'll have the rest of the day to work on DW and get rid of his naked-dittity. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...