Tuesday, September 24, 2024

1,000! One-Thousand! 10-100's!

I quilted my thousandth quilt yesterday. And, to top it off, it was a Quilt of Valor!

1,000!!!!!
It wasn't quilted without struggles though. The Pro Stitcher tablet is definitely having some issues. 

Here's the Proof
I keep a running log since I've owned my first long arm on every quilt I work. There's the proof.

After that was finished (before lunch) and while it was stitching out, I loaded this one onto Bernie...

Sue S.'s Barn quilt
This is getting a lot of thread so it'll be a few days on the machine but closeups of the quilting to ensue.

The next quilt on DW was another E2E. This one had been loaded twice already and yesterday was its third (and final) attempt at getting it done. Issues: Lots of threads on the back

Seriously?
It's a two sided quilt...
Used the left over pieces to make the back
And the Pro Stitcher tablet was still misbehaving. I sure hope Jason can get me one rather quickly because the amount of stress having to do these E2E's with a computer that won't do half the functions is becoming extremely frustrating.

After [finally] quitting for the day (after 6:00) I did one more block on the Bee Happy top...

Cute little flower pot
I'm not expecting any customers. After I remove Joans quilt from DW and get that trimmed, I'll be loading another back while working primarily on Bernie today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

1,000! One-Thousand! 10-100's!

I quilted my thousandth quilt yesterday. And, to top it off, it was a Quilt of Valor! 1,000!!!!! It wasn't quilted without struggles tho...