Monday, September 23, 2024

Something Little Accomplished

This was a very draining weekend. Time spent with family can be a great thing, but mentally draining. Especially when your brother and mother get into a very heated tiff. Regardless, I lost myself in my happy place Saturday night and Sunday morning working on these...

Trees

Flower Row
So, not much in the way of sewing other than the blanket stitching here. I have two customers to call this morning and I'll be working on this piece today...
A QOV
I'm kind of tired of the two motifs I have in my tablet for QOV's and Urban Elementz is having a digital sale through the end of the month. I took advantage of that since Deb K. wanted some Hummingbirds in her son and DIL's wedding quilt and while I was out there downloaded another QOV E2E. 

Bernie is empty right now. Jim had to re-align his rails since he was starting to pinch a little in the middle. I'll load him up while the QOV is stitching out. 

It'll be nice when the new tablet arrives. I won't have to follow a million steps to get a new motif into the computer like I do currently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Little Accomplished

This was a very draining weekend. Time spent with family can be a great thing, but mentally draining. Especially when your brother and mothe...