Friday, September 20, 2024

Ever Have One of Those Mornings?

My toothbrush didn't brush for the full two minutes. While getting in the shower, my shower door fell apart. When, after the first pass the tablet that drives the Pro Stitcher was all jumpy and glitchy and then lost connection with the motors I should have stopped right there and directed my energies elsewhere. But I don't give up easily and after lunch, the day smoothed out nicely. 

Linda's quilt is quilted. She wants me to bind it (gasp) so I'll do that once I get back from my nail appointment later this morning.

Another thread heavy design

Judy's quilt had great progress made in it while DW was stitching out. I'm hoping to finish that one today. My goal is to have both machines reloaded before the weekend officially begins. Although, my brother is supposed to be here later this afternoon, so I may not make my goal. And the neighbors came up yesterday. A campfire was mentioned.

A variety of quilting going in

After working on the big machines I switched over to the Bee Happy project. I have this section all blanket stitched...

This section took over two hours to stitch
Here's all the Shoo-Fly blocks completed...
My cute bee
I'm hoping to work on this sometime this weekend, but I'm going to be with my brother and my mom all day tomorrow. And knowing them, we'll probably leave early-ish to do whatever it is we are doing. I'm just along for the ride. And, a buffer between mom and Chad. They don't get along too well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Have One of Those Mornings?

My toothbrush didn't brush for the full two minutes. While getting in the shower, my shower door fell apart. When, after the first pass ...