Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Full Moon

The moon is so cool. And viewing it over one of our great lakes as it rises for the night is even cooler. 

Moon over Lake Huron
I think this may actually be Saginaw Bay, but nonetheless, it's spectacular. And we had a marvelous sunset on the other horizon to accompany us home. Later last night, we were able to see a partial eclipse of said moon but I could not get a pick of that. It was just the top portion but also very cool. 

Here's what I'll be working on today...

Bernadettes halloween quilt
This is going to get a spiderweb edge-to-edge in it this morning. While that's stitching out, I'll be auditioning/starting this one on Bernie...
Judy's Twisted Bargello
I was initially going to put wavy lines following the twists, but I may do something different. I'm playing around with a few things in my head. I'l get the iPad out and sketch some ideas while DW is working.

One customer already here this morning dropping off a backing (the one that was too short last week) and another coming soon to pick up. The rest of the day is free to quilt away and it's supposed to be warm (unseasonably) and sunny again. Beautiful fall so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon

The moon is so cool. And viewing it over one of our great lakes as it rises for the night is even cooler.  Moon over Lake Huron I think this...