Thursday, September 19, 2024

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is losing leaves quickly. But Jims garden is doing fine as are all the other trees. 

Here's what's on DW today...

Done with Kaffe fabrics
DW is driving this one per the customer. And, I'm using her motif from her long arm. Yeah, I know.

Here's some of the quilting going into Judys quilt...
Can you even see anything?
Today will be much of the same as yesterday. While DW is driving Lindas quilt, I'll be driving Judys. I may have a customer drop-off today and had a pick up and drop off yesterday. 

Linda's quilt would not be loaded right now had I not run out of bamboo batting. But I didn't have enough to do Joans quilt so until it arrives in a few days, others get pushed ahead of hers. Another warm and beautiful autumn day ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...