Tuesday, January 22, 2019

20 Weeks Today!

I can't imagine our lives without this not-so-little girl in it anymore. It amazes me how quickly a dog can worm their way into your heart and your life.

Hello Everybody!
This pic is actually from yesterday, but it's close enough to her 20-week birthday (since that's today).

Nearly 20-Weeks Old 
On to quilting things...

Project Quilting 10.2 was released Sunday night. The theme for this week is red, white, and blue colors. And ONLY those colors. Nothing else is to be incorporated into the project.

Katie is already working on hers. I started thinking about mine while I was long arming Antelope Canyon, and then thought some more about it while piecing section 1 of 9 on Tristan's Fire Engine quilt.

Once Jim started watching the basketball game last night, I had found my background fabric; pressed that. Found my foreground fabric; pressed that. Found and transferred a map of the world onto overhead projector plastic. Transferred the world onto the blue fabric with quilt chalk and am now ready to actually start my project today. Well, after I get Antelope Canyon off the long arm and get it bound.

The gal sponsoring the Project Quilting challenge said most of the flags of the world have red, white, or blue in them. This is what prompted my direction in which I traveled with my thought process. We'll see where I head with this today and decide whether it was a good direction to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minor Touch Ups

As the new studio is being finished, things hit the walls, or we find an area that needs a little bit of TLC. The drywall in the bathroom at...