Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Enjoying Winter

This hasn't been a normal winter. So far. Freeze. Rain. Snow. Freeze. Rain. Snow. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

While I enjoy the milder temperatures, I do not enjoy a puppy, who likes to play in the mud, during this weird weather pattern we've experienced so far in northern Michigan. And, now she's growing out of her morning naps and has to be amused during most of the first two-thirds of the day. Like now. I'm playing tug-o-war with her while writing in my blog.

But I was able to finish this cute little piece yesterday during her afternoon siesta.

Moo!
I made another one similar to this for Ben a few years back and for some reason, thought I needed to make another for our house. Although, I haven't a clue where to put it now that it's done. 

I want to work on my striped blocks today, but we have more rain in the forecast and more milder temps until later tonight, so getting mud off Hazel and cleaning up her messes may be more in the cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pushing

I would have finished Maggies quilt yesterday had we not had [another] altercation with the not-so-nice neighbor. But it pushed me to clean ...