Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Lotsa Projects

Most of yesterday morning was spent getting Antelope Canyon off the long arm. I have one rule about the long arm. Before putting anything else on it, the previous project has to be completed (which means, usually, binding).

Here is Antelope Canyon completed.

My Version of Antelope Canyon
Now that that was done, I started working on Project Quilting 10.2. Here's a quick glimpse of it.

Well, this makes no sense
Ha! Ya have to wait until I finish it to see what it's going to turn out to be.

Meanwhile, after quilting the above piece, I wanted to work on the placemats some more, but my little Janome (Mike) is being rather fiddle-y about free motion quilting. I then made some extra borders for the placemats and loaded them on the long arm to get around Mike's new attitude issue. Yep, I know, the previous project wasn't completed yet, but there are always exceptions to the rules.

Rules were meant to be broken in this instance since I wanted to do a lot of long arm work yesterday. I needed to be on my feet since I feel like my butt is getting bigger by the day. Too much sit-down work lately.

Today is very snowy so I won't be going anywhere. Not that I have anyway...with the exception of taking the Dream Big panel over to the quilt shop, I haven't been out and about in nearly two weeks. I'll make the best of it and relish in the variety of projects going on in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...