Monday, January 14, 2019

Menopause Sucks!

Just sayin'. Hot flashes. Sleepless nights. Acne. Mood Swings. I feel like I'm back into the puberty years.

Despite all the physical changes happening to the body, we march on.

During the week, after getting my HOPE challenge done, I've pictorially recorded what I've been up to so I would remember what it was when I blogged again. I didn't know if later blogs would "bog" down the HOPE votes, so I didn't post for a few days to avoid voting confusion.


These two go together. I'm (finally) using a solids jelly roll I've had for a while

Beginning a few placemats

Dream Big
The last entry was loaded and started yesterday. Here's a better pic of what was completed before closing up for the night.

Love the texture
I'll work on all of these this week, as well as the Stripe Me Happy top. The sashing strips have been added all around and Katie figured out how to get the flying geese in the remaining three border strips that need to be added. I love Katie! But before those three flying geese borders are added, a narrow border needs to be put on to separate the two. This sure is one busy top I'm making!

The last sashing strip was set into the Tula 100 Blocks top, and now it's ready to head to the long arm...once the Dream Big panel is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thread Changes

A lot of long armers out there won't change threads. You pick one (or they will for you) and that's the color thread you get through...