Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Plodding Along

I spent all of yesterday trying to get these first two borders in. Only two more to go.

Two more borders to go
As promised...

Here is Hazel at 18 weeks.
18 weeks yesterday
I think she's going to be a bit bigger then the 40 or so pounds we were expecting. Jim is guessing she's over 30 pounds right now. 

I watched a YouTube video on a golden doodle named Theo who is Hazels twin, I swear. And her growth is exactly matching his. As well as many of her personality traits. They are such kind and loving dogs and Theo was much larger then 40 pounds so I think we are in store for more of a big dog at maturity rather then a medium dog we had expected. Which is fine. Size wasn't a consideration. It would just be nice to be in the know for the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Machine Shut Down

When we have severe lightning coming through, the big machines HAVE to be shut down. Unplugged. Removed from the outlet. I can NOT risk an e...