Tuesday, October 15, 2019

No! Way!

I last posted a week ago?

This part-time job may be short lived if this keeps up. It started out as a store set here in Gladwin. A new Dollar Tree. After setting the store and opening, we are all on a part-time basis. Except we work five and six days in a row, a day off, and then off we go again (according to the schedule). I don't know if things will settle down after the initial opening, but if they don't I may have to revisit this situation.

Because it's been a week since I posted! Which means it's been a week since I've had any real time in the studio. Granted, we spent last weekend diddling around the state for my birthday, but even then, the aches and soreness of working the previous 10 days in a row was taking its toll.

I did manage to get Harmony quilted during the football game. It's off the frame because Saturday I had two new customers drop off quilts and one is a kind of rush situation. But it's not done yet because the binding still needs to be added. Maybe today yet after I work on customer quilts.

No, these are not boobs.
I have three to work on and they aren't very large, so tackling them as well as doing a little fall house cleaning is in the works. And maybe working on the 100 blocks sashing might get slid in there too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...