Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Scootching Along

I spent most of yesterday on DW! What a great day it was! Hazel was being a little pesky during the day, but I think it's because we have been gone so much lately and she wanted to make up for our absence.

Here was the first quilt we did in the morning.

What a fun quilt to do!

And here is quilt number two.

Easy Peasy

Both were free motion quilted and a truly fun day on the long arm doing them.

After getting those two off the frame and squared, I started working on some more sashing for the 100 blocks. Two rows were completed before Hazel demanded some playtime.

Work later today so I'll keep on sashing until I have to leave around noon. If I start playing on the long arm I'll lose all track of time which could lead to not so good things with the new boss lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...