Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween

And it's a dreary day so far. I remember trick or treating in weather like this. All that time spent picking out the just right costume only to have it covered by winter coats, boots, scarves, gloves, and hats.

No Dollar Tree work today. No appointments. Just a great day to eat some left over chili and quilt.

The 100 Blocks top is about half way completed, so getting on the long arm is hopefully in the works.

I've been sneaking in a few quick sewing sessions during the week before and after work. I'm finding the Jacqueline de Jonge process is rather addictive. Each segment provides a beautiful completion phase and wanting to keep doing more is where I find myself. But, alas, work schedules supersede.

This is where the top was at two days ago.

The center circle

More of the JDJ today between long arming the 100 blocks and a new customer top received yesterday.

Time to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...