Monday, November 4, 2019

Happy Fall Y'all

With fall comes the weather more fitting for quilting. Although, in my book, everyday is a good quilting day, but not too many other folks feel this way.

For instance, not too many quilts were coming in needing work done on them throughout the summer months. A few trickled in here and there, but nothing too daunting. Within the last five days I've received four. And I believe this may just be the beginning.

Work at DT was cancelled today and tomorrow due to a huge truck coming in on Wednesday with our hours extending to Thursday also. So I'll make the most of it today and tomorrow in the studio.

Here's what I did Saturday and yesterday, amongst other things (which I can not divulge due to family members perhaps reading my blog).

From the book titled "Imagine Art to Heart" by Nancy Halvorsen

Customer quilt today and other little projects are in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...