Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Rolling Along

Yesterday was super productive once the directional decision was made. Sometimes it takes a little while to get organized and the head screwed on right.

The large customer quilt shown in yesterday's post is about 1/3 of the way quilted. Another customer quilt is now bound (she asked if I would bind a few quilts for her), and today brings on yet another.

Work called earlier this morning and the time to go in was yet again pushed back due to the weather; which turned really bad during the course of the day. I basically have all day long to work in the post-storm sunny studio before having to go in.

While the studio is sunny, it is frigid outside and therefore, kinda chilly in here. Temps this morning: 9.

But this is the view from our bedroom window that I wake up to on a snowy morning.
Just as the sun is starting to come up

The house is popping because of the severe change in temperatures. If I put on my headphones today and just crank up the tunes, maybe I'll be less apt to constantly check to make sure nothing is leaking, or breaking, or falling apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...