Thursday, November 7, 2019

I Never Did...

...post the pic of my completed 100 Blocks. There was a legitimate reason in we had horrible weather with which to photograph the quilt until yesterday.

Yesterday provided us with a fresh new four inches of snow and the morning temps and sun provided an excellent time to snap a few pics this morning.

100 Blocks in 100 Days
Yesterday was also a good day to stay home and work on customer quilts. This was my first long arm project for the day.

Adding hook swirls in the rail fence top
Three more Christmas presents were completed and the papers were removed from my latest Jacqueline de Jonge set of circles.

Today there's another customer quilt to long arm and its very cold so a good day to basically stay in and work with the beautiful view of the freshly fallen snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...