Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Change is Good

Since my schedule was changed yesterday, the pleasure of just working in the studio can't even be described. Getting an outside job makes me appreciate the studio I have and the ability to create with these wonderful fabrics is so gratifying.

Yesterday I completed the customer wall hanging, but in much less time than I thought I would. I never shut DW down until around 7:30, and I didn't dawdle because I know tomorrow and Thursday at the store is going to be crazy.

Here are a few pics.


C is for Christmas by Shabby Fabrics. Pieced by Bunny.

And today's plans have now just changed since I just received a call from work and the truck is on its way right now today. Instead of yesterday (or tomorrow like I was told yesterday). Confused? Me too.

Well, at any case, at least this cutie is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...