Saturday, November 16, 2019

Hunting Advantages

When Jim is gone the house is so quiet. He'll be back tonight after having left on Thursday evening, and Hazel will be tickled. I'll be ecstatic.

But with the hunter leaving town it provides a very productive day around the house. Cooking is generally about third on my list of things to do around here, but took the time yesterday to make a pot of chili, a loaf of beer bread, and a batch of caramel brownies.  Even with my usual cleaning chores and the cooking diversion, I was able to get half the nutcrackers done.

Here are a few of my favorites.

Checkerboard Fill

Wood Floor Fill

Peppermint Candy Fill

King of Hearts Fill
Work today, so maybe a little long arming beforehand, but nothing crazy pants like yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...