Friday, November 22, 2019

Why Can't I Just Edge to Edge?

I received a panel quilt top from a customer to [of course] quilt. I could have probably gotten away with just doing an edge to edge with DW driving the computer. It would have been done four hours earlier then it was.

But there was so much space in there to do cool stuff, and darn it, the quilter in me just couldn't bring herself to turn the darn computer on.

See all this real estate to work with?
This one will be delivered later today after the Nutcracker customer comes to get her guys.

Another panel quilt was loaded last night and I'll be working it today between those other things. I have to get stuff snugged up in here this weekend since next week is Thanksgiving. We have one of our kids and our grandkids coming for the holiday. The grandkids like to explore and goof around in grandma's studio; which of course, is NOT kid proof.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...