Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Holidays

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving. And it's late this year. Which means less time to complete Christmas gifts.

I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed already. Two presents are in process, 11 of them are completed, but I still have about 14 or so more yet to do. And they aren't quickie to-do's either.

It seems like the earlier I start on my holiday projects, the quicker the holiday comes at me. Why is that?

The Nutcracker top is finished . I think the number ten nutcracker is my favorite.

Guarding the wall
I need to get a turtle on the frame later this morning (after a trip to the dentist) once this one is pulled off. The turtle won't take long since the backside is straight-line quilting and the front is pretty wide open. It takes longer to load it than the actual quilting.

Then I'll get another customer quilt loaded since I have three in queue right now and maybe work on putting the turtle together after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Ya can't pick family can ya? A very disconcerting conversation with my father yesterday left me in kind of  a funk. It's a good thin...