Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A Week!?

Mom's Day and deck building consumed our last week, but not without at least a little long arming thrown in somehow.

Currently on the Frame for Bunny

Pat's Deer done on Wednesday

Sue's QOV for a Marine in her family completed yesterday

Gotta love the Pro Stitcher
And that's about it.

Bunny's will get finished today and Carla's will get loaded right after. I have another three coming this morning and three or more tomorrow too.

The shut-in is starting to drive some people nuts. DW and I are enjoying some of the benefits with everybody finishing the long-awaited tops customers had waiting to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...