Friday, May 1, 2020

A Man's Quilt

The latest top on the frame is this one..obviously for a man.

Carla's second quilt
Many of the motifs out there are geared more towards the feminine side. Or towards the kiddos. Carla just wants and edge to edge in here and a few other little added goodies in the border. How's this for a nice masculine filler?

Leaning towards the man
Irregular squares, rectangles, and polygons rounds out the intricate echoing I'm putting into the border and the deer head itself.

Two more new customers coming today from Au Gres. It's great meeting new quilters and I can't wait to see what these two have in store for me to quilt today. Another customer top was dropped off yesterday and she indicated she had five more after this one. She didn't want to overwhelm me dropping them off all at once, which was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...