Thursday, April 30, 2020

Preview Paper

The preview paper I have hanging around here isn't usually used for marking on quilts any longer. I actually use it to transfer images onto the overhead to enlarge them when doing art pieces. The iPad is now used to audition and draw motifs while Jim's watching TV at night. But my iPad pencil died yesterday and so had to get the paper back out.

Carla's quilt that needed planning
Some of what was decided
I'm half way through after running a few errands yesterday morning. I hope to finish this up today and load her second quilt.

Since we ran downstate to get my lost package from the Olivet post office two days ago, I have fabric to piece things again. I started piecing the background triangles onto the Scrap Happy slabs last night and have them almost half way completed.

Much of the same today and I better take advantage of the rainy day before me because tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, near 70 degrees, and I'll have plenty to work on outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...