Friday, April 10, 2020

Services

Keeping all my fellow nurses and other service people in my thoughts each day as I work in the safety of the studio. Jim goes to the store weekly now since he is already out and about and only gets what we absolutely need.

I provide services for my customers. Like fixing holes.

The white thread was hers...not mine BTW
And straightening out creatively pieced quilts.

The left side
The rights side
And I like helping people fix all these issues. But again, I'm not a magician. I'm waiting for a call back on what I should to do.

Ummm????
This should be cascading flat off the frame since the top is measured and basted as I progress down each side. Why is this happening? Guess.

Meanwhile, while I wait for the call, I've gotten through my green "slabs" on the Scrap Happy blocks and have already cut for the orange. Hopefully I cut enough; orange is one color I am severely lacking. That and purple. But I only needed one purple slab and was able to round up enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...