Thursday, April 9, 2020

Spring Day

Yesterday was a beautiful spring day. Most of the afternoon was outside, but the morning and evening were spent in here.

Sandy's Red and White Quilt
This is how the "tuck" looks after quilting the section over. Barely noticeable, but I know its in there.
I will be continuing with this today.

In the evening, I worked on slabs for my new top called Scrap Happy. This is what a "slab" looks like:

Slabs for Scrap Happy
I need to make 48 of these in a variety of colors. The slabs are trimmed to 17" long! They don't look that big on my table do they?

Today will be much of the same since the weather has turned cold again. Ahhh...spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...