Friday, April 3, 2020

Happy Friday and Week Three of the Quarantine

Today begins our fourth week of this lock-in thing. I'm okay with it. I'm getting a lot done in here.

Here's Mickey's last border completed late yesterday morning.

Aaannndddd it's a quilt!
After Mickey's quilt was finished, I started researching for a "barn" to make for the center of my little paper pieced animals. Katie sent me a link for a gal who blogged about this and then I found this book in my bag of tricks:

Improv barn building
Creating began!

I got the main barn finished last night but still have silos to build next to the barn and all the grasses to get in below. Today I'll be continuing on until mom arrives (we are ignoring the social distancing thing because, well, we haven't went anywhere to become infected) to make pizza for lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...