Wednesday, April 22, 2020

It Usually Snows in April

April 21
That was the view while long arming yesterday morning. I had to stop after lunch because the winds were out of control.

The post you see in the pic is the new deck Jim and I are building.

After lunch I played a little bit with sit-down quilting. I decided moms pillow didn't need all the detail Helen is putting into the flowers because the blocks are so small. All I did was outline those flowers in dark green and yet it will still match her quilt nicely.

Moving along to some Jacqueline de Jong work. I scrounged around in the stash to find something to replace the two colors I'm lacking and came up with passible pieces since the arcs being worked are pretty small. The slight change in value/color won't be very eye-popping.

Mom is coming over today for some wifi administrative stuff. Paulette is coming to pick up her quilt and drop off three more. I think people are tired of the stay-at-home thing and are starting to get antsy. I don't have a problem with them coming over since I know how to wash my hands when they leave. Problem solved.

Possible long arming later after the visitors depart because so far it appears the wind is going to stay under control today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...