Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Steaming Lake (River)

Temps have been getting down there the past two nights. The lake (river) was steaming this morning...again. Mid-40's this morning and the house is chilly. Fall is right on our heals. HURRAY!

I worked on the cottage blocks yesterday and now have a total of 20. 

20 of 132
The pattern calls for 132 blocks so I have a  while before these are all done. I've cut for the next set of backgrounds and several house sets so I can just sit and sew this week after working.

I'll be tackling Mary's whole cloth today. Since I don't have to change threads and worry about working around patchwork, it should go pretty fast depending on how much detail I decide to get in there. Jim is not coming home for lunch today so that will help shorten lunch time and provide more quilt time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon

The moon is so cool. And viewing it over one of our great lakes as it rises for the night is even cooler.  Moon over Lake Huron I think this...