Friday, September 27, 2024

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school" with their dad (our son). I finished Sue's first quilt yesterday and did NOT start on Janices. Why? 

I was at a point where I only had about 45 minutes to work and knew if I started tearing into her quilt, I would not want to quit to go get groceries. I decided to get caught up on paperwork and then checked on my quilting log.

I keep a log of every quilt I do.

The Third Book
This is the third way I've kept track of these quilts. The first method was on my giant Post-It notes until I ran out of those. They were cumbersome and expensive to replace. The ones I used were originally left over from my classroom.

The second way was just a plain notebook that wasn't very appealing. And then I ran out of pages in that. 

Now I keep everything in here. That's about it for today. Nothing will be reported tomorrow because we are spending a complete day with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Post Today

We have family here today and part of tomorrow. Yet, I still feel the need to write this morning while the grandkids are doing "school&...