Thursday, September 5, 2024

Happy 6th Birthday!

Today is Hazels sixth birthday! 

I'm six today!

If what everybody has indicated I should have at least four customers coming today. Three to pick up and one to drop off. Won't be getting much quilting done if this comes to fruition. That's okay. I have a lot of admin/cleaning up to do.

Mary's quilt is done but is still hanging out on the frame. Worked until well past 7:00 getting it finished and didn't even do anything else afterwards. Too tired. 

While I was working, Jim started hanging the ice guard on the studio roof before the eavestrough guys come to do their thing. He also trimmed some of the lower, dead branches on the Ash tree outside the west studio window so the branch didn't break off, bounce, and then hit that particular window.

I never did get a decent pic of what went into Mary's quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon

The moon is so cool. And viewing it over one of our great lakes as it rises for the night is even cooler.  Moon over Lake Huron I think this...