Monday, September 9, 2024

Traveling Sunday

I don't have much in the way of quilting to share today. We were on the road all day and if not traveling, visiting with the kids and grandkids. 

We had some items to exchange with everybody. Ben received his birthday gifts. Caleb received his diploma (which got lost getting here). All the kids received a nice meal at Pizza House for their birthday meals (all inclusive). Jim received canning jars and I received my gifts from the kids' cruise. They picked up some fabrics and a small skein of wool yarn and wow are these fabrics lovely... 

Love to get fabrics from abroad
So, with the wool yarn, I decided to try to knit. Again. Once again, epic fail. I love to crochet, but I get lost in the turns and don't have the ability to keep my rows consistent. Now I haven't a clue what I'm going to do with said yarn. 

I'll be finishing the UofM quilt on DW. I'll move over to Kathys barn quilt on Bernie while DW is frame ironing the backing to the next emergent quilt. I have a  busy couple of weeks coming up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon

The moon is so cool. And viewing it over one of our great lakes as it rises for the night is even cooler.  Moon over Lake Huron I think this...