Tuesday, September 17, 2024

A Quick Post

Yesterday I finally got Judy's Pickle Dish quilted. It's still on the frame waiting for the marks to disappear. I'm going to start DW first thing after I get this post done and hopefully it'll be done before I have to leave today around 3:45 to head to Oscoda for our guild meeting. 

After getting the quilting done and all the paperwork around (it was after 6:00), I moved over to Bee Happy. I got the pinwheel blocks completed.

There are eight
Why do my centers never really line up despite accurate cutting/piecing and lining up when joining the two halves? I think I'm destined to just long arm.

Another beautiful, sunny, warm day ahead today. Unseasonably warm for a mid-September date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loosing Leaves

We don't think we've had a frost yet. However, some of our Ash trees and the Dahlias are showing like we have. Even the Box Elder is...