Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Credit Unions

My business account is through a credit union. With a different credit union, Jim and I do our personal banking. Not all credit unions are created equal. I'm on hold (ignore) with the business credit union right now trying to figure out why two of my Friday deposits didn't go through. 

I follow all their little "rules" and while one of the checks went through, two others did not. WHY? Because they "recently" changed their policy and I have to have the business name written on the back of the check. Even though one of the checks went through without it. Seriously? Whatever. 

Okay, no more ranting today. I'm in a mood. Probably because I was up early and waking up with the sun isn't normally on my to-do list. 

Here's some quilting going into Mary's quilt...

Can't hardly see anything
I'm using a green thread on green fabric, so all you can see is some texture. Sorry about that. I'll try to grab a pic of the back which can be seen a little better once it's done later today. Hopefully.

I'm loading a back onto Bernie right now and I did some quilting on Foster last night after finishing up on DW for the day. I had two customers come and pick up yesterday; one was scheduled and the other was a quick drop-in, until both turned into not-so-quick visits. 

25 more cottage fronts were made after long arming so despite having customers in and out, much was accomplished. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Full Moon

The moon is so cool. And viewing it over one of our great lakes as it rises for the night is even cooler.  Moon over Lake Huron I think this...