Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thread Changes

It takes time to change threads. And bobbins. I'm wondering if I should charge for this service? I see other long armers do. Hmmm???

Here's some of the quilting going into the body of Sues quilt...

Cross hatching
I love to cross hatch behind appliqué. I, once again, worked late last night and I still have one more row and the outer border to go. But, this WILL be done today.

I moved over to the Bee Happy piece I put together the previous night and blanket stitched all of that out.

Cute puppy in the truck
I almost messed this one up. When I started with the trailer detail I hadn't put a piece of batt behind the block, but I realized it just as I started so that's the only thing not stitched to the batting.

Once Sues quilt is done today I'll be moving on to this one...

Sister, Sister by Janice D.
This will depend on how long Sues takes to finish and how early Jim comes home from work. We have family coming in later tonight for a couple of days and we have to fetch some vittles to feed them all. He's taking tomorrow off too so I guess, logistically, today is my Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thread Changes

It takes time to change threads. And bobbins. I'm wondering if I should charge for this service? I see other long armers do. Hmmm??? Her...