Friday, May 15, 2020

Ooookkkkkaaaayyy...

...time to get back into a little bit of a routine. I think.

Here's what's been going on in the studio.

Carla's beautiful Arborist quilt
Yep, that's about it. Three days to custom quilt this one between foot changes, thread changes, and removing markings after quilting.

I'm making Hannah (our oldest...and by old, I mean she's going to be four) a pillow case to go with her Catmosphere quilt. We are headed down to Lansing tomorrow to drop off birthday gifts for her since we aren't "allowed" to have parties yet with all the virus whoo-ha.

After I get a pillow case made, I have to load another customer quilt onto the frame because I have six waiting patiently to get get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...