Monday, May 4, 2020

So Confused

It seems Blogger has either updated or my computer is reacting to it differently now.

After fussing with it for a bit of time this morning I was able to finally figure out how to write a new post. See...that's how much it's changed recently.

No quilting things to post over the weekend. Nothing at all was done in here except to put my two new jelly rolls received from MSQC on Friday into the WIP pile. Reason: Deck building.

Jim and I spent the entire weekend running for materials and working on our deck. When we weren't doing that we were just trying to catch our breath for a much needed break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...