Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Getting Back on Schedule...Kind of.

The flood damage/repair/clean up has finished. Just in time for mom to be closing on her condominium. Now we help move.

Mom recognizes I have a business to run, so is only asking for part-time help. It's going to be a gradual move since her current home has just been listed. I can start getting back into the quilting end of things since it's been more then a week.

These are the stairs going down to our dock and our retaining wall covered under water
A week later and it feels like nothing ever happened. Except for the lake being below winter levels the mess is all gone. We now wait for the fate of our lake and dam after inspections. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my "Quilting at the Lake" name and not have to change it to something like "Quilting at the Stream" or "Quilting at the Bog". Lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...