Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Muti-Tasking

While Diane R.'s quilt was being worked, I cut and pieced blocks for the top called Gravity by Jaybird Quilts. I started the first two blocks a few weeks ago and since mom's top is done, decided to start getting more serious about this project. It's not like I can quilt any of my quilts because yesterdays pick-up turned into two more drop-offs, but I can keep making tops I guess.

Not how they'll be constructed but here are the blocks as they are being made
Today, this little girl goes to the vet...

She won't be this happy in a few hours

I'm loading a new top today called Spiderman. This top came up from Lansing and will be fun to finally get back into some creative free motion quilting. So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...