Thursday, November 19, 2020

Spidey Sense

This top came all the way from Lansing. I'm having a blast putting spider webs throughout the piece.

From our "home"

See any spiders?
Hopefully today I'll get this completed and then be able to load the next quilt Martha sent up from Lansing. 

I have two (I think) new customers coming today. One I know for sure. The other called a few days ago and I'm not sure if that was the Friday/possibly Saturday lady. She's from Lansing as well, but they are moving up near here for their retirement. Or, if it was another lady entirely then what I'm thinking and there was some mention of Thursday. 

I'm getting a little overwhelmed. 

I was, after quilting/taking Hazel to the vet/quilting again, able to get two more blocks done in the Gravity top. Despite the pieces being cut on bias, the blocks are going together rather easily. This may (MAY) be one of the quilts I wouldn't be opposed in making more than one of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Minor Touch Ups

As the new studio is being finished, things hit the walls, or we find an area that needs a little bit of TLC. The drywall in the bathroom at...